E.I.T. – Transportation – Plano or Ft. Worth Texas
If you’re looking for an opportunity that is different and more enriching than a typical E.I.T. role, then Lamb-Star is the place for you. Working with our close knit Engineering Group, you’ll have influence to control your career. We don’t just design projects, we empower people!
The Engineer In Training (E.I.T.) will report to the Engineering Director and assist the Project Management team through responsibilities to include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience delivering roadway design projects for public and private clients
- Perform civil engineering design calculations, developing construction plans and specifications for municipal and TxDOT projects
- Work within a team to develop designs and plans that achieve our client’s goals and objectives while meeting schedule commitments and budget requirements
- Proficiency in Microstation and GeoPAK and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D with the ability and willingness to work in both platforms
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university and EIT required.
- Ability to receive Texas PE Licensure within three years or sooner
Lamb-Star provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or other protected characteristic. Lamb-Star is currently not accepting Candidates whose current Work Authorization status is H-1B, H-1B1 or E-3 Visa classification.
- Civil Engineering: 0-4 years
Required license or certification:
Please send your resume to: Marsha.Wallace@lamb-star.com