Proposal Coordinator – Plano/Fort Worth, TX
The Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for providing marketing support services to the company and will be based in our Plano or Ft. Worth office. Reporting to the Senior Proposal Manager, this position will be a member of the company’s corporate marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate sound judgment and good common sense with the flexibility to adapt within a fast-paced and shifting work environment. Getting along well with others is essential as is a willingness to work varied hours under tight deadlines. An energetic and positive approach is highly valued.
• Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); leading/attending strategy meetings.
• Acting as a liaison for Lamb-Star between associated firms to obtain necessary information needed for company’s response to a RFP/Q.
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
• A bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this position
• 1-3 years of marketing, proposal development, or communications experience, preferably in the A/E/C or related industry.
• Proficient knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
• Possess strong organizational and interpersonal abilities.
• Willingness to work varied hours; possibly on weekends or evenings.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
• Utilize effective written and oral communications and team skills.
• Demonstrate consistent ability to be dependable, diligent, and thorough.
Please send your resume to email@example.com