Lamb-Star Engineering (LSE) is looking for a few qualified survey staff members to join our team. LSE in a multi-disciplined firm handling transportation, energy, land, railroad/DART, and municipal projects in Texas. LSE offers competitive salaries, 401k match, flexible PTO, opportunity for growth within the company, medical, dental, and vision covered. To qualify for this position, the applicant must:
- Be willing to travel-some projects will keep you out of town for up to 3-weeks at a time
- Have a good driving record for insurance purposes
- Have a valid driver’s license-must be able to drive company vehicles
- Be willing and able to work in a team environment. LSE typically utilizes a 2-man crew.
- Have experience working within the TxDOT right-of-way-preferred
- Have experience working within railroad and DART right-of-way-preferred
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Leica Software experience a plus.
- Carlson Survey, Microstation, and Autodesk Software experience a plus.
Please send your resume to Marsha.Wallace@lamb-star.com