Senior Utility Coordinator – Texas
The opportunity will focus on Project Management for our Subsurface Utilities Engineering (SUE) group.
- Reading and interpreting transportation design and construction plans
- Utility conflict identification, analysis, resolution, and tracking
- Serve as liaison between engineering design consultants, utility owners, and project owner
- Represent Lamb-Star in meetings to manage client expectations and satisfaction and explore opportunities for additional work
- Conduct utility coordination meetings, create meeting minutes and maintain files of all activities and correspondence for each utility owner.
- Performs follow-up of meeting action items to assure effective coordination results.
- Train and mentor junior staff, coordinate with other Lamb-Star disciplines as needed
- Manages project finances
- 5 years of Utility Coordination Experience Preferred
- Typically has a 4 year degree in Engineering, Construction, or related field
- Texas Professional Engineer License with TxDOT 18.3.1-18.6.1 precertification preferred
- Plano, Ft Worth, or San Antonio preferred
Please send your resume to: Marsha.Wallace@lamb-star.com