Lamb-Star Engineering (LSE) is looking for the right survey staff members to join our team. LSE in a multi-disciplined firm handling transportation, energy, land, heavy and light rail, and municipal projects in Colorado. LSE offers competitive salaries, 401k match, flexible PTO, opportunity for growth within the company, medical, dental, and vision covered. To qualify for this position, the applicant must:
- Be willing to travel-some projects will keep you out of town for up to 3-weeks at a time
- Have a good driving record for insurance purposes
- Have a valid driver’s license-must be able to drive company vehicles
- Be willing and able to work in a team environment. LSE typically utilizes a 2-man crew.
- Have experience working within the CDOT right-of-way-preferred
- Have experience working within railroad right-of-way-preferred
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Leica Software experience a plus.
- Carlson Survey, Microstation, and/or Autodesk Software experience a plus.
Please send your resume to Marsha.Wallace@lamb-star.com