- Assist the project management team with delivering roadway design projects for public and private clients.
- Perform civil engineering design calculations, developing construction plans and specifications for municipal and TxDOT projects.
- Work within a team to develop designs and plans while meeting clients’ schedule and budget requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited university.
- E.I.T. required.
- Ability to receive Texas PE Licensure within three years or less.
- Proficient in MicroStation, GeoPAK and OpenRoads and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Experience with Texas municipal clients and/or TxDOT a plus.
Commensurate with experience.
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Plano, Fort Worth, or San Antonio, TX.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Lamb-Star is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Lamb-Star makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com