- Manage projects and staff from start to finish, ensuring schedule and quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Participate in strategic planning, pursuits, and business development opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new & existing clients.
- Develop and manage proposals, budgets, schedules, workloads, staffing, billings, and contracts.
- Sign & seal survey products, as required.
- Effectively communicate with sub-consultants, clients, and team members.
- Support other disciplines, as requested.
- Learn and manage project financials.
- Represent Lamb-Star as a professional and cultural ambassador.
Qualifications & Experience
- Texas RPLS in good standing.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to grow and learn.
- Ability to be a leader in a team setting.
- Ability to successfully lead a project.
- Proficiency in MicroStation/GeoPAK, AutoCAD/Carlson, and/or Civil3D.
- TxDOT Pre-certified preferred, but not required.
Commensurate with experience.
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Plano, Fort Worth and/or San Antonio, TX.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Lamb-Star is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Lamb-Star makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com