- Responsible for the project personnel within the office and in the field.
- Manage the project team by delegating specific tasks and ensuring compliance with project scope and schedule.
- Increase client base and generate repeat business from existing clients, develop opportunity leads and serve as the SUE lead for preparation of proposal and fee estimates.
- Serve as a client liaison maintaining a positive relationship including regular contact, striving to understand their interests, goals, and objectives, and ensuring projects are completed to their satisfaction.
- Understand contract terms and manage project within that framework, monitor need for change orders.
- Work with the team to ensure impacts to schedule or budget are communicated to client, and as needed to achieve or enhance the desired profitability for projects and pursue opportunities for additional services.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or related field required.
- Professional Engineer License, P.E.
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience in Utility Engineering or General Civil.
- Knowledge of utility investigation technologies, such as geophysics, vacuum excavation, and records research preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that allow you to interact with clients effectively and professionally.
Commensurate with experience.
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Plano, Fort Worth or San Antonio TX; or Golden CO.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Lamb-Star is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Lamb-Star makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org