- Manage a design team.
- Lead delivery of transportation planning/and or design projects including managing personnel, budgets, schedules, developing scope & fee, managing subconsultants and client interaction.
- Contribute to business development goals through client management, proposal development and marketing activities.
- Work closely with the Operations Director and Engineering Discipline Director.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in civil engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in transportation project delivery working in the consulting industry and/or working with or for public sector clients.
- DOT experience (as a DOT employee or consultant) required.
- PE license or ability to obtain within six months or less.
- Ability to manage a project and supervise technical staff.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to be self-directed and work with a team
- Focus on quality, integrity, and success.
Commensurate with experience.
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Plano, Fort Worth or San Antonio TX; Golden CO.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Lamb-Star is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Lamb-Star makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com